Monday, July 14, 2008

last wednesday...

THAT day I was going home alone since I didn't saw them that day and FYI I'm not always going home alone,just that very unusual day...

Very very early morning that day a friend talked to me about her lovelife and i got kinda inspired by her story.. I don't know why... After that I got ready for school and as usual I am late on going to the meeting place of me and my friends so they left me (poor me T_T). I was waiting for a ride to school when this 2 students stand in front of me. I can't say if they are a couple or not but one thing I am certain they like each other...haha! until we all got a ride to school... inside the fx I got envious... they looked super CUTE!! the girl resting her head on the guy's shoulder..awww.. that was something,that I guess wanted... Luckily I got to school again without any injuries then 4 subjects past,4 professors came and gone... Again I was waiting for a ride this time to home...I seated at the back part of the fx... This time I was sure that the ones entering the fx was a couple.. They're so sweet as you may say it.. haha.. That time I was ready to bet anything just to have that kind of "sweetness"..LOL! I can't explain basta kakaiba ung pagka romantic nila...amp!

Since that freaky wednesday,I got really inspired...haha!

Taking no time to waste...

Taking no important excuses...


I badly needed THAT THAT THAT....^_^

2 comments:

- said...

haha. ayii inlaab si ramooon. =D

redcLoud said...

haha yeah right..!

so kelan next mubie nyt? ^_^